Swedish vampire movie . Very different from other horror movies, but great
Anyone else seen it? If so, what do you think about it.
No, no I haven't.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
It's not new, came out about a year ago.
Link
This movie is actually good, not like Twilight
Last edited by Maximum._.Power at Oct 17, 2009,
Awesome ****ing movie.
Make me feel serenity when all is revealed
So easy to look back at life and question but I must
Seek the strength to push forward

Teach me to inscribe these words upon my heart
And cover me with the shadow of your hand
Two girls in my class were extras in that movie during the children scenes, I believe.
DeVillains!
Fantastic film. The bit in the swimming pool was hilarious.

I've got the book but haven't read it yet.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Ylasto
Two girls in my class were extras in that movie during the children scenes, I believe.

That's possible, it was both shot in Luleå and Blackeberg (where I live ).
Some of the people who made the movie actually came to my school a few years ago looking for actors.
the movie is absolutely great, all the fuss about twilight should have been made for this movie imo. check it out.

JESUS
98% on Rotten Tomatoes?
145 votes in total?
This can't be THAT bad then.
The name of the movie sounded friggen ridiculous, but everyone who's seen it in this thread has said it's good, and believe me being a horror movie fan, not a lot of good horror movies have come out this decade. Infact, I can only name all the good ones on my one hand:
No order:
1)28 Days Later
2)28 Weeks Later (good sequels are hard to come by)
3)Drag Me To Hell
4)The Others

I'll give this movie a watch tonight. Thanks, TS =]
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
JESUS
The name of the movie sounded friggen ridiculous, but everyone who's seen it in this thread has said it's good, and believe me being a horror movie fan, not a lot of good horror movies have come out this decade.
I'll give this movie a watch tonight. Thanks, TS =]

Yeah the name makes more sense on Swedish
It's the type of movie you either hate or love.
Hope you like it
I love the music in this film. Uhhhhhh, the movie was okee.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
What makes this movie so much better than others of it's genre is that it makes you actually care about the characters and relate to them in a way. It wasn't just made for the sake of showing blood.
Quote by bassbeat77
What makes this movie so much better than others of it's genre is that it makes you actually care about the characters and relate to them in a way. It wasn't just made for the sake of showing blood.

True. The same thing with Jon Ajvide Lindqvist's other books. It's impossible to make them sound good when talking about the plot, but once you read them they are awesome
We went to see it and pissed our selves laughing at a couple of points:

1. When lady is attacked by many cats
2. when children are massacred in pool (there are a few shots that are just... amazingly funny)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I love the movie, although some of the translations were changed for the DVD release. The book is great too.

Quote by bassbeat77

Very true.
... i thought this thread was gonna be about the hokey-pokey...

let the right one in, let the right one out...
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I really liked the film, unfortunately, I hear that Hollywood is going to do a remake: "I GON DON SEEN ME A VAAAAMPIRE". Well done Hollywood. *condescending pat on the head*
...Bleep Bloop...
It was absolutely beautiful. I was amazed by it. I have a copy of the book to read now, too.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Maximum._.Power
It's not new, came out about a year ago.
Link
This movie is actually good, not like Twilight

It tells the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child in Blackeberg, a suburb of Stockholm, in the early 1980s. Alfredson, unfamiliar with the horror and vampire genres, decided to tone down many elements of the novel and focus primarily on the love-story between the two main characters.

Socially awkward young person meets vampire, both fall in love with eachother. No, you're right. It's not like twillight at all
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Socially awkward young person meets vampire, both fall in love with eachother. No, you're right. It's not like twillight at all

I said that LTROI is good, which Twilight (in my opinion) is not and reffered to Twilight since it is a famous movie in the same genre

@GHJ: Yup, Matt Reeves is directing it, will be released in 2010.