i have korg ax3g and i bought esu22 ( audio interface ) to record my songs

but it didn't worked i think because the ax3g is not for recording

this is what the guitar shop guy told me... he said that i have to buy something like podxt or pocket pod ( preamp ) and then connect it to the esu22 to record songs.

i can record by connecting my guitar to esu22 directly but i hear nothing when i connect my guitar to the pedal and from the pedal to the audio interface.

what do you think guys??
You're not in the right place. Go to the Riffs and Recordings section.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
I think you've got some misinformation. The output of the AX3G can be plugged straight into the line in of your computer. The MP3 clip "Fun DeLay" in my profile is two guitar tracks recorded with just an AX3G and my guitar plugged into the built in sound card of my computer.

The 1/4" output jack is stereo and can be used to drive headphones. You may want to use a headphone adapter and 1/8" stereo to stero rca cable to connect to the rca jacks of your USB interface. Perhaps you were overdriving the interface through the instrument input. Plug in some headphones to the AX3G and make sure you are getting sound.
Last edited by fly135 at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by fly135
I think you've got some misinformation. The output of the AX3G can be plugged straight into the line in of your computer. The MP3 clip "Fun DeLay" in my profile is two guitar tracks recorded with just an AX3G and my guitar plugged into the built in sound card of my computer.

The 1/4" output jack is stereo and can be used to drive headphones. You may want to use a headphone adapter and 1/8" stereo to stero rca cable to connect to the rca jacks of your USB interface. Perhaps you were overdriving the interface through the instrument input. Plug in some headphones to the AX3G and make sure you are getting sound.

really ?????????????????/

please draw a picture for me to show me how to connect the cables please

i mean how i am going to record with the ax3g only how where is the USB interface

i really dont get it
help please guys

ok i have my ibaneze 2550

amp : marshall MG30
effect: Korg ax3g
audio interface : ESU22

and my computer do can i record ????????? what do i have to do
Get a headphone adapter (1/4" to 1/8" stereo), and a stereo 1/8" to 1/8" cable. Plug one end in your AX3G with the adapter and the other into your computer's sound card line in. You should be able to record just fine. Or get an stereo 1/8" to RCA cable and attach it to your ESU22. Either should work fine.
Quote by fly135
Get a headphone adapter (1/4" to 1/8" stereo), and a stereo 1/8" to 1/8" cable. Plug one end in your AX3G with the adapter and the other into your computer's sound card line in. You should be able to record just fine. Or get an stereo 1/8" to RCA cable and attach it to your ESU22. Either should work fine.

i will try this

Thank You