EDIT; FIXED LINK

Hey guys,

This is my bands first song we have written. We decided to do a very rough recording so that we could put it here for some advice for our first song. We had limited time to do this rough recording, so please note the extra bar in the first verse, some singing stuff ups (Done in 1 take, so not great quality) and just overall roughness.

We would really appreciate some feedback on our song.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjTdWDwiI8
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Last edited by Raptor94 at Oct 17, 2009,
a) Two threads for one song = A big no no.
b) This technically belongs in 'Original Recordings'.
c) I was liking it up untill the vocals came in, they killed it for me.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Clicked the thread because I saw the word "rage"

I listened. It was alright, kinda catchy at first. Then I thought it isn't gonna get any better than this might as well check if it has a solo. Solo's were good.

It is very RATM style too. Get a clean copy then it would be a good song to listen to. I liked it

Edit:
I didn't really like the vocals though. But it wasn't bad enough for me to go and say "Man the vocals are bad, i'm not listening"
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by Carl6661
a) Two threads for one song = A big no no.
b) This technically belongs in 'Original Recordings'.
c) I was liking it up untill the vocals came in, they killed it for me.

yup.

well except for c, i didnt actually listen to it.