i was going to buy an epiphone sg g-400 so i went to guitar shop to try it out.there wasn't any epiphone but only gibson.so i tried that one and i didn't like it at all even if that was a gibson.so i will not buy that one.i always wanted a les paul so i tried a gibson les paul standard too.ofcourse i cant afford a gibson so i will go for epiphone.I WAS WONDERING DOES EPIPHONE LES PAUL DELUXE WC SOUNDS ATLEAST AS REGULAR EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD.

TY
Jesus Christ, you might want to pay attention when your teacher shows you how to spell.
Dude... Pay attention in English class. Your grammar is horrible.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
he asked a question about a guitar and the only thing people focus on is his grammer..get over it lol

I have an epiphone les paul standard and personally i think it sounds and plays amazingly. Not sure about the delux
if u change the pickups in the epiphone, it can SOUND LIKE a gibson, but it wont feel like it. epiphones are very hit or miss with their quality control, but it will never be a gibson.

next time u want a serious answer, think about ur question first (comparing an epi to a gibson....really....), then try to sound intelligible...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by MetalMayham666
he asked a question about a guitar and the only thing people focus on is his grammer..get over it lol

You could barely understand him cuz he tawks liek dis
my epiphone plays, sounds, and feels better then most of the gibsons ive played..the only gibsons i liked better were the older ones from the 70s and 80s..other then that gibson doesnt interest me
well im not a ****ing american or english so **** off.
im from europe.

thanks for answers good peoples.
go **** your self other jerks!
Quote by d-show
well im not a ****ing american or english so **** off.
im from europe.

thanks for answers good peoples.
go **** your self other jerks!

Liek i knews de can liek g0 th3 **** off cuz de iz so asses