after trading this one for a PRS SE, the PRS started to fail a lot, all the electronics went down so I opened the cavity and I found poor and bad wiring issues and the bridge was sort of broken, the steel was fisuring by an unknown reason.... that can be answered by the asshole that had this guitar before myself, so I get my Fame back, and, Because I dont make a NGD for her, heeeerre you got, the Handmade european les paul, alder body, carved top, alnico II pickups, and ibby`s like neck profile

TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Last edited by Adrian89 at Oct 17, 2009,
wow that's amazing looks really professional happy new kinda guitar day
hmm hearing alot of bad things about the prs se was considering getting one but not again
Looks damn good, I think it would look better with gold hardware but that's just me.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
for a handmade european guitar..... 600 Euros pricetag is very interesting, but the problem is that this guitar doesnt really suits me, i would kill to trade for a rg550 or something like that, but this is better than the "great" prs....
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Adrian89
for a handmade european guitar..... 600 Euros pricetag is very interesting, but the problem is that this guitar doesnt really suits me, i would kill to trade for a rg550 or something like that, but this is better than the "great" prs....

There are 2 black rg550's on the bay right now. I would love one and put neon green hardware on it.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Nice
I'd like either chrome or gold hardware more though.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Adrian89
the one's I've check doesnt ship to Spain so....... sadness

Ahhh
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
my brother bought the tremonti SE model several months ago and hasn't had any issues with it. the highs are a bit harsh and he's considering getting the pup set found on the real tremonti model.

so who makes this european handmade LP? i like it

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab