Hey guys,
Here's my new song called "Beauty in the Contrast". I recorded bit by bit over a week or so in my dorm room haha. Let me know what you think, and leave your link for me.
www.myspace.com/nickmarcone

Thanks,
Nick
I liked it, not a huge fan of the style but it's pretty good.

You're a very good vocalist, how long have you been singing? And what stuff do you use to record?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Hey man, I've been singing for about 3 years. Playing guitar/bass for 7. and I record everything in Garageband! (with a line 6 ux2 interface)
cool myspace page first off. i like the trees. nice dog too. i likled it. great tone/guitar playing. chords and rythem weree good. this rocked. well done man. good melody. you can hit those high notes good. great singing. i like the lyrics. they go with the music good. you gotta join a band and play this live. you would rise to the top and quick. i loved it. not m uch else to say. cool message too. good stuff.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22008205#post22008205