si u just hooked up a blacklight today, and a few min ago i felt like jamming, looked at my guitar and its a glossy dark green(same shade as that text). the odd part is nothing changed color under the light except my guitars paint. it normally looks black like this:has anyone ever seen this before or is my guitar just weird(in a cool way) and has something in the paint?

unfortunately the room is ttoo dark to get a good pick of this but it is kinda cool.
Your guitar is radio-active and must be destroyed, send it to me for processing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Your guitar is radio-active and must be destroyed, send it to me for processing.

if its radioactive that makes it all the better and ya right, i love this guitar, the only other one i own is a strat(which i hate the buzz in it)
you are going blind....and need to see a psychiatrist to help you with the paranoia over your eyesight.

sometimes irradescant particles in the paint glow under certain light frequencies.

pointless thread
I like the thread.. Some of my sheet music glows under
black light, some doesn't. My fav is white bras glowing through
chicks clothes.
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

?¿?¿

TS maybe the green shades are...... SEMEN! or blood

...just seen CSI on tv
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Black lights do weird things... and my sister does weird things with a light bulb... so what? Your guitar looks cool... rock on!

Oh, and if you happen to have a cap or crown on any of your front teeth... don't smile in front of a black light because everybody will be able to see right through your cap... only real teeth can reflect light and porcelain crowns become transparent under uv rays. It makes you look like Leon Spinks after 10 rounds with ALi.

I think the green is caused by uv rays being trapped in the clear cloat after they are reflected on a black background... thus making the clear coat sort of florescent... it's just science at work.
~JP~