I just picked myself up a set of Fender 6-inline Locking Tuners for my strat. These tuners are graduating - I think that's what it's called. Basically, on one end of the 6 tuners, the hole where you put your string through is higher up then the tuner on the other end. I can't figure out which side you put the highest one on. Does the Low e get the tuner with the hole farthest from the headstock, or closest?

Thanks!
wich side are the holes on. if they are on the top of the head, the lowest string goes in the one closest to the neck.

edit: yeah your right, sorry TS
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
Last edited by Drew Dolezal at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by Drew Dolezal
wich side are the holes on. if they are on the top of the head, the lowest string goes in the one closest to the neck.

You don't understand the question. TS I'm not completely sure, but i think you put the string in into the lower side then it will exit the higher side.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Sorry guys, I guess I worded this really weird. I haven't dealt with tuners a lot, so I'm not sure what everything's called.

I think I figured it out though. I put them on and they seem to function. They're not holding tune very well, but I think it's cause my string's aren't stretched out yet.