http://www.nottinghamguitarcentre.com/prodlist.php?category=Effects&start=1&max=50#list

This is the main place I can get effect pedals from.

I'm want to try a bunch out but if anyone has any of the pedals on there and would like to tell me about them that would help.

I'm mainly in to metal and grunge so something like the mega overdrive etc. might be good for me. The main reason I'm asking this is because scripting is bust on my computer and I can't see the pop-up windows, so if anyone would like to post any info on the pedals or just on the brand like the boss/digitech etc. which you think is the best "pedal maker" so to speak.

I don't really want to completely break the bank, I'm willing to save up but I don't think i need anything much above £100 in my opinion, I haven't been playing for ages but me and my band are gonna start gigging soon hopefully.

Thanks to anyone who helps with this =]
Last edited by Kill0Switch at Oct 17, 2009,
what amp do you have? and what guitar?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sadly, everyone here thinks it sucks. It's a line 6 spider III lol, I liked the sound when i bought it, so heck it's my choice, I have a vintage vs6 guitar. I'm not sure if i need it with the channels that the amp has, but I don't want to have someone who has to change the channel for me if i need to change in mid song is all.
Last edited by Kill0Switch at Oct 17, 2009,
^ yeah, that'd probably be the best plan.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?