It's just 6 string Eb/Bb barred chord.

E-6
B-8
G-8
D-8
A-6
E-6

I've been trying to play it with my first finger on the barre and then my ring finger on the three in the middle but it is very challenging to have it curved enough to put enough pressure on the 3 strings and not mute the high E string. It is also hard to practice because it hurts after a long time of trying it. I haven't really 'gotten' it that way. I do sometimes and then the next time I don't. I also tried it with the pinky that way which works easier but seems unpractical. I could just put all 3 fingers on each string but it seems slower and it's really awkward lining the fingers up with the barre.

I dunno-- how would you play it?
same way I play any A-major barre chord shape, index makes the bar and your other 3 fingers fret the three strings on the higher fret. Only difference is youre adding in one more string to the bar

Soo in your case, index bars the 6th,5th and 1st strings, while your middle hits the d string, ring the G and your pinky the B

One thing thats helping me with changing to this shape is moving from an Emajor shape barre to the A major shape barre, ie.

e-5--5
B-5--7
G-6--7
D-7--7
A-7--5
E-5----

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Last edited by glenthemann at Oct 17, 2009,