Hey guys, Im looking for a new pedal. Ive got my eyes on a few ( big muff, proco rat, metal muff) but Id like some suggestions/reccomendations on any other pedals that can provide enough dist/fuzz to do punk/grunge/metal. Budget wise anything upto £70 maybe £80, but Id like to stay under £70. cheers.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
anyone? its been like 12 hours since i posted, and no ones answerd :S
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

well all those pedals seem to be at different ends of the spectrum, the big muff is an all out fuzz, for those dirty thick tones, the Rat is more of a standard distortion, not too heavy (i dont think, i havent tried one) and the metal muff, as the name implies, is an all out metal distortion, for the high gain junkie in you, what sound appeals to you most?

do you have a good local shop you can try them out in?
yeah theres shops near me, i havnt seen any rats in there, or metal muffs, but the big muff seems to be a favourite. yeah i know they're totaly different from each other, but im realy lookin for other suggestions for a pedal that can do grunge/punk/metal but not so much the metal.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Quote by friji
Hey guys, Im looking for a new pedal. Ive got my eyes on a few ( big muff, proco rat, metal muff) but Id like some suggestions/reccomendations on any other pedals that can provide enough dist/fuzz to do punk/grunge/metal. Budget wise anything upto £70 maybe £80, but Id like to stay under £70. cheers.

The only way you could be more vague about what you want would be to say. "I kinda want a pedal, it has to..um...do..stuff. Y'know.. Anyway gimme suggestions."

Once you know what you want come back to us and we'll help you out.
Figure out:
What tones your looking for?
What bands you like?
What kinda genre will you play most?
What amp do you have now?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey