About 2 months ago my (heater bypass hose?) busted and spilled antifreeze all over. So i had the car towed and later replaced it myself from advance auto. I also filled up the radiator with water to replace what was lost. I didnt put in any antifreeze. It has driven fine, but i never found out why the hose busted. Now the hose in the same place looks soggy and im worried that it might break again. My question is what could be causing this? Should i get a radiator flush, or is this some kind of pressure issue?

Note: It isnt the thermostat because when i put on the heater it blows hot. Ive changed the radiator cap also. Below are pictures of the location of where im talking about...any advice would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/eroticakes/SL374344.jpg
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/eroticakes/SL374343.jpg
Cool story, pimp.

I think there's a car thread.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
excuse me?
something about Hoes, and the band Busted?
hmmm....
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Your hos got busted?
Pimp smack them

I kind of expected an answer like that with the title
Quote by ilovepepsi
excuse me?
something about Hoes, and the band Busted?
hmmm....

inb4 Yoko Ono
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Is the hose rubbing on anything that gets hot? Check for small cuts or melted area's on the hose. If there isn't any then you'll be fine.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
Is the hose rubbing on anything that gets hot? Check for small cuts or melted area's on the hose. If there isn't any then you'll be fine.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA-

Oh, wait, he's serious.

for you, IdntNedUrCvlWar.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by guitar_loner
no, the hose is fairly new its just where it connects that looks weak,

If that's the case, then you can add some extra zipties for make sure it doesnt go anywhere. It should be fine, just be sure its on nice and snug.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
You just need to whomp them hoes
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'd try to replace the hose clamp. Go to a hardware store and get one of these:

It may seal the hose to the radiator better and prevent some of the leaks it appears you're getting.

If this doesn't help then I'd say:

1. There's a tiny hole/crack in your radiator where the hose connects

2. The hose is bad again, for some reason.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by szekelymihai
maybe you're tightening it too much. be careful with that also

thanks i will look at that, its just a pain to take off and put back on
There's a petroleum-based fluid leaking onto the hose's exterior causing that. It WILL bust again. Check above it for leaks. Easy solution would be to wrap the end of a new hose in duct tape (sounds redneck, I know) to protect the soft rubber from whatever fluid that may be.
Only car guy in all of UG? I doubt it.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
There's a petroleum-based fluid leaking onto the hose's exterior causing that. It WILL bust again. Check above it for leaks. Easy solution would be to wrap the end of a new hose in duct tape (sounds redneck, I know) to protect the soft rubber from whatever fluid that may be.
Only car guy in all of UG? I doubt it.

So your saying oil is leaking from somewhere ? Also wouldnt electric tape be better than duct tape?