does anyone know if there are any guitar stores in the UK that actually stock it?
preferable near brighton
Stock it, unlikely, just about anything lefty is usually gonna be special order. I know when I visited the UK I never saw any lefty instruments hanging in music shops. Here in the states if they have any lefties its gonna be a SSS squire or a lower model epi. Anything else you gotta order.
Last edited by Tackleberry at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by Tedis1111
does anyone know if there are any guitar stores in the UK that actually stock it?
preferable near brighton

Go to any shop that stocks any Shecter model and ask them to order one, it might take long but that's the only way.. Or buy it online
do u guys know any shops that do custom orders without me having to pay anything, im not sure if im buying it i just wanna try it
Quote by Tackleberry
Stock it, unlikely, just about anything lefty is usually gonna be special order. I know when I visited the UK I never saw any lefty instruments hanging in music shops. Here in the states if they have any lefties its gonna be a SSS squire or a lower model epi. Anything else you gotta order.

i would like to try before i buy
does anyone know any shops near my area who would order it in at no cost for trying out