im planing to get a boss me 70, but i have 2 questions...does it worth to pay $300 for a pedal like this? and i was reading some reviews about it and many people say you will need the fs-6 footswitch, why would i need the fs 6 if the boss already have 4 banks
? most of all i need the pedal to change from distorsion to clean and viceversa, also i need wah and volume control as the expression pedal do. do i have to buy the fs6 too?
only reason you need the FS 6 is to change the banks with your foot so you don't have to bend down and change em with your hands. you don't have to buy the fs-6..just makes it easier.. i think that pedal would be good for yeh
Personally I don't think that a multi-effects pedal is worth the money. They look all great and have a bazillion different things, but the question you need to ask urself is how much of it ur actually going to use. If all you need is to switch from "distortion to clean and viceversa" and a wah and volume, then u dont need a pedal this expensive, because a distortion pedal is under 100 and a wah for between 60 and 100. also depending on what amp u r using or if ur gonna get a new one anytime soon, u probably wont even need a distortion pedal. If u also want all the modulators and delays and reverbs and all those bells and whistles, then go ahead and get a multi-effects, but if u dont need all those, dont spend all that money.
Tbh, the Boss ME-70 is AMAZING. The FS-6 switch will just make it easier to change the banks quickly. Best thing to do: Buy the ME-70 then see if you think you'll need the FS-6 or not.

Guitar:
Gibson Les Paul Studio (Goldy)
Fender American Stratocaster (Blacky)

Amplifier:
Orange Dual Terror Head W/ Orange 1 x 12 Cab
Vox Valvetronix VT30

Pedals/Extras:
BOSS ME-70
BOSS Micro BR

Youtube: DaveTheOriginal
Quote by DaveTheOriginal
Tbh, the Boss ME-70 is AMAZING. The FS-6 switch will just make it easier to change the banks quickly. Best thing to do: Buy the ME-70 then see if you think you'll need the FS-6 or not.

best answer lol XD, thanks dude