http://www.examiner.com/x-24962-Pittsburgh-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m10d16-Swine-flu-vaccine-potentially-deadly

For those of us in high school and college, you may have been asked to get this vaccine. However, besides the article, apparently, the company who was making the vaccine was caught making the vaccine with poison, twice. Link once I find it. What do you guys and gals think?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
swine flu isn't a threat, you idiots. it thought to be related to the spanish flu, which has been disproved, so there IS NOT THREAT.
Quote by CoreysMonster
swine flu isn't a threat, you idiots. it thought to be related to the spanish flu, which has been disproved, so there IS NOT THREAT.

THERE IS A THREAT
I CAN STILL GET SWINE FLU

I did'nt mean to raise a conspiracy, just thinking what I should do.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
sorry, i started this all, those pigs were so beautiful

ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Dirge Humani
If you get the seasonal flu shot regularly, you might as well get this one. If not, then I wouldn't bother.

You shouldn't get the seasonal shot, either.

That's how they update your RFID chips.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

People are fukking retarded. They make the swine flu vaccine exactly the same way they make the seasonal flu shot.

There is no magically difference between the seasonal flu shot and the swine flu shot except instead of H3N2 (and other strains), it is for H1N1.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I thought it couldn't be vaccined against because it kept shifting, or something?

Or am I thinking of Captain Trips?

You have to get seasonal flu shot because the flu is RNA virus and thus can mutate very easily due to its RNA polymerase (doesn't fix mistakes like DNA polymerase)
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
The swine flu vaccine is a plot by the reptillian overlords to sterilize the masses!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by archangels666
Vaccines are for old people and pussies.

There, I said it.

I don't think I've ever had a shot for flu

It seems to be an American thing...
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I've just got over having swines. It wasn't that bad. Just like normal flu. There's NO need to get the jab unless you're in serious risk of death from it.
hello
I think people who think the swine flu vaccines will poison/sterilize/magically make them autistic should skip them entirely. And everyone else takes them. Then people who haven't took them get sick while the ones that did take them didn't get sick. And hopefully the moron will have learnt a lesson/died trying.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think people who think the swine flu vaccines will poison/sterilize/magically make them autistic should skip them entirely. And everyone else takes them. Then people who haven't took them get sick while the ones that did take them didn't get sick. And hopefully the moron will have learnt a lesson/died trying.

Cool natural selection bro.
hello

Looks like someone's been reading that too much!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

The trouble is that the virus is constantly mutating and evolving, so this vaccine which was synthesized in March will be extremely ineffective against the current strands

By the way, Swine Flu is way too overhyped, it is not a very dangerous condition.
People on my local news have been getting neurological disorders 10 days after they get the shot. But then people who were really young like 19 with no lung problems have apparently died in my area. So im ****ed either way

Im not gettin it though. I just dont see a flu killing me..I have health insurance so those ****ers will take care of me. Ill be sick like a dog for a week and get better no need for shot
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by opc100
I've just got over having swines. It wasn't that bad. Just like normal flu. There's NO need to get the jab unless you're in serious risk of death from it.

+1

week off school was fun as but I can still understand why someone would want to take the precaution, even though majority of the victims were living in poor conditions to begin with
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yeah, its called fearmongering disorder.

It was actually really funny ...apparently she could only walk backwards.

I dont think there is any crazy conspiracy..ive just never had a flu vaccine. If this one isnt any worse then I dont think I needa start. Dont have any babies in my household
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Paramore.
I'll just get my Umbrella...

you can stand under my umbrella
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by metalhead39
The trouble is that the virus is constantly mutating and evolving, so this vaccine which was synthesized in March will be extremely ineffective against the current strands

By the way, Swine Flu is way too overhyped, it is not a very dangerous condition.

same with SARS lol

I was 14 when the sars outbreak went on, at first I freaked out thinking it was gonna be like the black plague! lol I kept watching the news and was expecting to see the death count in the thousands judging bby the way the news stations announced it (obviosuly just trying to get the rating up) . In the end only like 43 people died, most of them older people and nurses who were exposed to it, out of the millions and millions of people living in Toronto and GTA.

Simple probability math tells me that I have like a .000000001% (yea I just made that number up but you get the point) chance of getting infected. But getting infected and dying?

P(getting infected and dying)

= .0000000000000001 x.0000000000000000001
=.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001

You guys must get the point I'm trying to make by now... lol
The so-called "poison" is a mercury based preservative that has been phased out of some new vaccines due to this kind of scaremongering.
If you are a teenager right now you have received multiple vaccines containing this "poison". Aer you dead? If so you have reason not to get his vaccine. If not then don't worry about it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by SuperBlob
I don't think I've ever had a shot for flu

It seems to be an American thing...

Bro, your avatar and location is te most epic thing on this website.

EB4EVER! <3
Quote by paintITblack39
i'm muslim, therefore i do not get the swine.

I too don't get the swine flu, but for moral and political reasons.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.