Ok so Im wanting to upgrade from my Ibanez RG3. my Limit is 1 grand. At this point im really wasnting the ESP EC-1000 in vintage black but my only question is does gold hardware tend to get worn and tarnished? I'v always heard some storied about it but never been sure. Also Any other guitar suggestions would be nice. I play hardcore rock and some soft rock at school events. I like the necks to be pretty thin and love the neck of the ec-1000.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC-1000-Electric-Guitar-516629-i1149002.gc
Quote by Zakattak264

I like your thinking but he already has a guitar in mind he wants....he asked about the gold hardware.
To answer your question, TS, keep it clean and it should be fine
Quote by darkwolf291
I like your thinking but he already has a guitar in mind he wants....he asked about the gold hardware.
To answer your question, TS, keep it clean and it should be fine

well, you know im sorry for not answering that question, but he did ask for other suggestions if u pull ur head from ur ass and read it
Quote by Zakattak264
well, you know im sorry for not answering that question, but he did ask for other suggestions if u pull ur head from ur ass and read it

I wasn't trying to insult you or anything, i thought he said i'm not open to any suggestions i'm slightly dyslexic, so i'm sorry if i misread stuff sometomes..pull your head outta your ass next time and think before you type
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Oct 17, 2009,
Well I've had the hardware on the my Eclipse start to get worn so it does happen sadly I guess you could try everything to keep it clean but eventually it probably will never keep it's shiny new finish forever.
The reason I want the vintage is because of the ebony fretboard why dont they make all their models with ebony!!!! lol its so annoying to have it on 1 model.