Alright, so, my sister just started playing guitar (I've been playing a little over a year), and she has this guitar . However, the action on it is crazy low, and definitely needs to be raised a bit.

How do I do it? I've never played a guitar with that style of bridge, and don't know how to adjust the action.

BTW, I've been playing just over a year, have this Ibanez in red, except the version from a few years ago (they're the same, except my sound/tone knobs, are black, not chrome).

Thanks for the help

like said
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Ah, ok. That's what I figured, but I wasn't totally sure. Can I do it with the strings still on? I know I can on my guitar.
Alright, awesome, thanks for the help.

BTW, since I already have a thread going, I might as well ask this too: I'm going to be buying an LTD EC1000 very soon (few weeks, as soon as I choose what colour to get. Either White, Green, or the Stealth version), and I was wondering: Since it doesn't have a whammy bar, I was thinking of getting a whammy pedal. Are these good? Which should I get? What exactly does it even do? Replicate a whammy bar?

I would like some of the functionality of a bar, but I don't like the feel of that style of bridge, plus I really wanted an LP with EMGs.

ALSO, Do pedals work with Solid State amps? Specifically, a Spider IV 75? Because I heard that some pedals don't work with it, and that's the amp I have.

Thanks again.
Have you thought about getting the EC-1000FR, and imo whammy pedals don't replicate a whammy pedal and probably won't for a while there's just too many nuances that you get with a floating bridge that the pedal won't be able to replicate fully.

And yes all pedals work with all solid state amps whoever told you other is either a no0b or a drummer.