ok guys im new to this website's forum but i think im in the right spot..(?)

alrite heres my problem...
i am a good guitarist that likes to play bluesy rock music, and i can also play pop music and other styles but i mainly love the rock...but the only problem is that i dont have a band, and i cant find one. so i think im going to have to go solo and play by myself but i dont know which guitar to play, acoustic/electric...i freakin "love" playiin my strat through my princeton...and i somewhat hate plalying the acoustic unless its for a pop ballad or whatever...

so basically my question is, can i play my strat solo, (by myself) and get away with it if im good...or do i just need to play acoustic like everyone else

thanks guys
Quote by steventyler_rox
ok guys im new to this website's forum but i think im in the right spot..(?)

I read up to here; and decided it wasn't worth it.
if your playing solo you will need to be a really good player, or sing,
So the question is play the guitar you love or the one you hate? Shouldn't that be kinda obvious?

Go with the strat man. There's way too many solo acoustic singer/songwriter types out there already.
^^^^
agreed
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.