Page 1 of 2
I have a roommate (im in college)that has begun to annoy me so much that i get angry every time i see him to the point of wanting punching someone. Granted i've never had to share a room with someone, i dont get angry easily at all. But since i do not want to get arrested nor expelled, what are some things i can do to piss him off, without him knowing it's me?

First i should say, he's skinny as hell, lanky, the most boring person i have ever met, is trying to be a body builder, texts a lot (without his phone being silent, so you hear all the ****ing beeps), slams every drawer he opens (and he opens them a lot), has a loud as **** alarm (that he never wakes up to), tries to look like a big man in front of his friends so he condescends to me if his friends (the very few of them) are around, tells me to do things (that he should and can do himself) and plays video games all the time (we have one TV in the room).

I've already decided to turn off his alarm so that he sleeps in and misses his classes (they're all in the morning). What else can i do/What have you done (if anything)?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
what for him to start opening the front door, and then masturbate furiously to a mirror grunting like a bull.
My roommate is also starting to irritate the **** out of me. I am contemplating ruining his Xbox
While he's sleeping open his eyelid (either one will do), proceed to stick your penis into his ocular cavity and **** it.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by --Matt--
maybe you can grow up

i've put up with it for a while, asked him to stop doing some things, tried to ignore it. And i can't anymore. I dont pay 40K a year to be annoyed, i can't change rooms (as of now anyway). So, no thanks

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Hobble
While he's sleeping open his eyelid (either one will do), proceed to stick your penis into his ocular cavity and **** it.

maybe you guys didn't get the "I dont want him to know it's me" part... or maybe it's just cause i'm asking the pit...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by jbridge90
My roommate is also starting to irritate the **** out of me. I am contemplating ruining his Xbox

he has a ps3, so... maybe i'll jam something small and metal into the disk tray

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Have you tried confronting him about it? Don't be a jerk. Just ask for him to show some courtesy. If he refuses then try to move to a different room or something.

Seems like you're taking a lot of the small things personally. He has a right to text and play video games... I really doubt he's doing those things just to annoy you.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Cellophane him to his bed.

this made me laugh, the other ones are retarded

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Well if you dont want him to know its you hire a hooker to hit on him and then have sex with him. Make sure to tell her to have be unprotected sex, so he can get aids.
Shit on his dick while he's sleeping. He'll get so angry that'll he be gone within minutes! (Or he'll enjoy and ask for more)
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Quote by RockRobster
Have you tried confronting him about it? Don't be a jerk. Just ask for him to show some courtesy. If he refuses then try to move to a different room or something.

Seems like you're taking a lot of the small things personally. He has a right to text and play video games... I really doubt he's doing those things just to annoy you.

read the post above, i have. I know it's not personal but its incredibly irritating and if i'm gonna live with this i need to know that something is annoying him equally. He has a right to text and play video games, but when there's only one tv he doesn't have the right to take it over

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by phlip999
*hitman pic*

Ask this guy what you should do...

WIN!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by --Matt--
maybe you can grow up

aha! this must be guy!

Sick 'em boys! :
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by Livewire8195
Shit on his dick while he's sleeping. He'll get so angry that'll he be gone within minutes! (Or he'll enjoy and ask for more)

these stupid generic attempts at humor are getting dumber and dumber

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
maybe you guys didn't get the "I dont want him to know it's me" part... or maybe it's just cause i'm asking the pit...

Wear a mask.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by SPBY
these stupid generic attempts at humor are getting dumber and dumber

This is what you get when a forum is mostly populated by 13-15 year olds
Quote by SPBY
asked him to stop doing some things, tried to ignore it. And i can't anymore. I dont pay 40K a year to be annoyed, i can't change rooms (as of now anyway). So, no thanks

Correct. You don't.
Quote by Mr. Slave
Rape

Its the only option.

This.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Hobble
Wear a mask.

i did chuckle at this

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Zaphikh
Correct. You don't.

actually i do, my parents can't afford it so i have to take out loans and apply for grants and scholarships

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
smoke weed and then be like

"yo bitch go get me a waffle !!"
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by --Matt--
maybe you can grow up

this...

srsly, talk to him about any realistic problems u may have with him. and when "condescends" to u in front of his friends, ignore him.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
this...

srsly, talk to him about any realistic problems u may have with him. and when "condescends" to u in front of his friends, ignore him.

read my response to that post so i dont have to post it again

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by illuminatiano
smoke weed and then be like

"yo bitch go get me a waffle !!"

i try to have an interesting life instead of smoking to make it seem interesting

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
actually i do, my parents can't afford it so i have to take out loans and apply for grants and scholarships

You took out all of that money and put it into a living expense where you cannot choose who you room with? Money well spent.
Quote by SPBY
i try to have an interesting life instead of smoking to make it seem interesting

cool misconception, bro.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by SPBY
i've put up with it for a while, asked him to stop doing some things, tried to ignore it. And i can't anymore. I dont pay 40K a year to be annoyed, i can't change rooms (as of now anyway). So, no thanks

Hoooooooooold on there, you're paying 40k a year????! That's more than double what it costs me when I was in rez at college last year!

Just start doing all the annoying things he does and see if he notices.
Last edited by Steel8909 at Oct 17, 2009,
try not doing the dishes, not flushing the toilet after big dumps, try ruining his phone with water one night and he'll be all frustrated when it doesn't work. Play his PS3 and don't let him play.

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
Quote by Zaphikh
You took out all of that money and put it into a living expense where you cannot choose who you room with? Money well spent.

i could change in the beginning, its just that now that everything is annoying me its been too long to change my room without finding someone else to agree to switch roommates with, and no one wants him as a roommate. As its a university and not a hotel, they dont have free rooms just sitting around. I payed money to come here because it's one of the only colleges within a few hundred miles that offers what this college offers, and so that i could get a good job in the future, so yes, i do think it is money well spent.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I had TWO roommates at the same time (we lived in a triple freshman year) who were way worse than this guy sounds. One of them was an alcoholic who would come home from the frat house every night and usually try to destroy the furniture and then call his ex at 4am and cry about how much he missed her. The guy rarely bathed and left encrusted easy mac sitting in the window for a few months.

The other guy had his girlfriend drop out of high school and come live in our dorm room permanently. And they would have sex all day whether we were in the room or not. I'm not one to cockblock but its kinda hard to do homework with that going on. If I was gonna put up with that I'd at least expect he'd have the common courtesy to share
Quote by Steel8909
Hoooooooooold on there, you're paying 40k a year????! That's more than double what it costs me when I was in rez at college last year!

it's a very good university, like none others i've been to (visited)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Inferno11
try not doing the dishes, not flushing the toilet after big dumps, try ruining his phone with water one night and he'll be all frustrated when it doesn't work. Play his PS3 and don't let him play.

we dont have a kitchen, the bathrooms are shared by our hall, i will ruin his phone (thank you) and i'm going to break his ps3 so no one plays

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Page 1 of 2