Poll: Which Between These Two?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Between These Two?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
6 40%
Sin City
9 60%
Voters: 15.
... Besides the Prestige...

Preferably a comedy or an action movie... I really like Spiderman and Wolverine, but have watched them too many times... I heard The Spirit sucked... Any other ideas? Thanks!
rent the longest movie to get your moneys worth

Edit: i feel bad for just leaving some terrible attempt at a joke,

maybe monty python and the holy grail?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Oct 17, 2009,
the transporter

❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by wamguy89
... Besides the Prestige...

Preferably a comedy or an action movie... I really like Spiderman and Wolverine, but have watched them too many times... I heard The Spirit sucked... Any other ideas? Thanks!

The spirit might go down as one of the worst movies of all time. Screw the Spirit, just get Sin City.
Quote by genghisgandhi
wanye's world

NOT!!

no really, get wayne's world

I second this.
or Dazed and Confused
Sin City
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
definitly fear and loathing, such a messed up movie, unless you want action then go for sin city
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Haha ok I think I'm going to watch Fear and Loathing since I own it... Cuts down on costs, etc... Haha I actually haven't watched it all the way through yet anyways, so now's the time! Thanks everyone!
I really want to see the Gingerdead Man but not if it''s just retarded. Is it funny bad or just ****?

edit: THAT'S GARY BUSEY?!?!?!?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
**** this poll! Both are two of my all time favorite movies. Gotta go with Fear and Loathing though.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Its the best movie ever, amirite?

Yes, I plan on watching the sequel soon.