Hey guys,

This is my bands first song we have written. We decided to do a very rough recording so that we could put it here for some advice for our first song. We had limited time to do this rough recording, so please note the extra bar in the first verse, some singing stuff ups (Done in 1 take, so not great quality) and just overall roughness. Excuse the guitar and bass tone aswell, but please give us ideas on how to improve them.

Next week we will properly record it.

We would really appreciate some feedback on our song.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjTdWDwiI8
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Bump
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Sounds very RATM, I REALLY like the riff...its pretty good for a rough cut!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Thanks a lot mate! Have you got any advice?
Quote by Mx023
Um, the vocals are a little loud, but since its a rough cut that's not a big deal. Its a good song though. The tracks just need to be more equal in volume.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I thought it was pretty good. besides the terrible quality of recording, from the riffs I could pick out I liked it.
All the parts sound very well put together, The vocal style is pretty good, but the lyrics do need some work so that they flow better
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA