Ok so it seems that my search for a good guitar pedal for my birhtday just never ends. I've made other threads about which pedals I had my eye on, but I didn't get much (or any, for that matter) feedback. Hopefully this will be different.

So I was originally thinking of a higher quality overdrive pedal, like the Fulltone Fulldrive 2 with MOSFET, or the Blackheart HT-DRIVE, but after more thinking, I've realized that with my AX2 amp and my BOSS SD-1, I get pretty good overdrive and distortion sounds. However, I realized that I'm missing good fuzz tones, so I went on to proguitarshop.com and I think I've found the pedal I want: the Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz V2. It seems like I can get any sound under the sun with that thing from the demo (though they probably make the demos like that on purpose). So does anyone know about this pedal?

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT TO READ THAT, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN ABOUT THE BLACKOUT EFFECTORS FIX'D FUZZ V2.

EDIT: forgot the website...http://proguitarshop.com/store/fuzz-pedals-blackout-effectors-fuzz-pedals-c-7_227/blackout-effectors-fixfuzz-poppies-p-109

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Last edited by lkngro at Oct 17, 2009,
what do you mean by modulation?

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
Oh, well I don't really use stuff like that, even though I sometimes play shoegaze-y stuff like Ruby Sons, but when I do, the amp's effects are good enough for me.

Quote by dullsilver_mike

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
cool. thanks.

Quote by dullsilver_mike

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
Id take their Musket Fuzz over the Fix'd Fuzz, but you really cant go wrong with either
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet