Hey guys,

This is my bands first song we have written. We decided to do a very rough recording so that we could put it here for some advice for our first song. We had limited time to do this rough recording, so please note the extra bar in the first verse, some singing stuff ups (Done in 1 take, so not great quality) and just overall roughness. Excuse the guitar and bass tone aswell, but please give us ideas on how to improve them.

Next week we will properly record it.

We would really appreciate some feedback on our song.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjTdWDwiI8
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
jesus christ, the song sucks already, stop spamming it.

*Reported*
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
O,O you want to sound like a rat?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
your lead singer sounds like gohan from dragon ball z
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
you have posted this like a million times already.
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Quote by TechnoLp
your lead singer sounds like gohan from dragon ball z

Anyway, same thing I said on the video comments:
Quote by JMcG92 (YouTube)
Bass is awesome. I reccoment the guitarist beefs up the sound a little, maybe adding an octave below. Some wah in the verse and phaser/flanger in the chorus would add alot. And for the RATM sound, whammy pedal in the solo is a must.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Quote by JMcG92

Anyway, same thing I said on the video comments:

aha we just watched a 10 minute dragonball z movie to see that :/ he kinda does
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple