Hello all, I would like to "advertise"/ask for criticism for my bands first set of demo tracks. Be brutally honest with us. Just keep in mind, these are just demos, and both were recorded in under 7 hours.

http://www.soundcloud.com/fromearthtoash

Please download and spread to all your friends too Happy Listening!

For all you gear freaks.

Red Line - Amp VOX AC30CC2, Mic'd with a Shure SM57 Beta, Lead Guitar: Modded Squire with Seymour Duncan JB 59's, Rhythm Guitar: Road Worn Fender Strat, Bass: DI'd into Guitar Rig 3 Effects - TU-2 --> VOX Satcharator --> Original Ibanez TS9

Blacktail Drop - All the same, only difference is Lead guitar is a Music Man Silhouette Special and Rhythm is the Modded Squire
Last edited by Ace5885 at Oct 17, 2009,
That's more mildly high quality. I wouldn't say extremely.
Drums sound pretty mixed well. Not a bad job.
My Guitars:
Epiphone Prophecy LP GX
(Scenic Painted) American Project Strat
LTD M-10

My Amps:
Peavey XXL
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960a 410

SELLING 360 $200USD obo
Well maybe not in terms of guitars, but drums, all the mics, recording interface, the program it's self (Sonar) were extremely high quality. Plus our mixing guy was amazing
brutally honest. not that great of quality, i don't know what all those posters are talking about. and the music is awful in my opinion. vocals are weak, terrible talky range, drums are nothing special a few cool fills is about it and the guitar is rediculously boring. I just woke up and nearly fell asleep listening to your tracks.

That's honesty for ya

edit: plus the band name fails. Ever hear of From Autumn To Ashes? thats like a one word difference. And they are a billion times better than you so I suggest changing your name to avoid comparisons in which you will most certainly fail.
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Last edited by Acronikos at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by Acronikos
brutally honest. not that great of quality, i don't know what all those posters are talking about. and the music is awful in my opinion. vocals are weak, terrible talky range, drums are nothing special a few cool fills is about it and the guitar is rediculously boring. I just woke up and nearly fell asleep listening to your tracks.

That's honesty for ya

edit: plus the band name fails. Ever hear of From Autumn To Ashes? thats like a one word difference. And they are a billion times better than you so I suggest changing your name to avoid comparisons in which you will most certainly fail.

Your post is full of fail lol
^Why? Because his view differs?
People need to learn manners and how to conduct themselves
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.