when i play lead, doing dive bombs ,its all ok , the only prblem i am having, when i am recording solos, sweep picking sound doesnt coming clean, coz after hitting all strings all in a row ,some strigns keeps ringing ,so it makes a buzz kinda sound , and if i palm mute the string to reduce buzzing, it sounds crap . i have reduced "delay" from my overdrive tone ,but still not working. what can i do ?i want crystal clear tone while playing sweep..Please sweep experts help me!!!
Have you tried doing it without distortion as well?

Do it to a metronome. Start really slow, and get your technique and accuracy perfect before you do anything else.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
dude, you have to improve your muting tecnique. use your palm to mute lower strings and the rest of your fingers on your left hand to mute the higher strings
actually, i dont want sweep without distortion, i have covering some songs while they playing distorted solos with super clean sweep , but thnx Zakattak264 for giving me some ideas about palm muting.i will try tht
Quote by COBHC912
actually, i dont want sweep without distortion, i have covering some songs while they playing distorted solos with super clean sweep , but thnx Zakattak264 for giving me some ideas about palm muting.i will try tht

Actually, playing with a clean sound is very good for your accuracy, regardless of whether or not the song you're learning requires distortion.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
Actually, playing with a clean sound is very good for your accuracy, regardless of whether or not the song you're learning requires distortion.

But playing with distortion also tells you when you're not muting the strings properly which is VERY important when trying to get a good sweeping sound.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.