I just starting playing a little more than a year ago, but I think I am understanding guitar pretty well (if i do say so myself). I was wondering what Jimi Hendrix songs are not so hard to learn for a beginner...songs like Wind Cries Mary.

Muchas Gracias.
Voodoo Child, Purple Haze, and all the ones FallsDownStairs mentioned. Really most of his more popular songs are fairly straightforward.
Quote by al112987
Voodoo Child, Purple Haze, and all the ones FallsDownStairs mentioned. Really most of his more popular songs are fairly straightforward.

They might be straight forward but there gonna take alot of practice and speed to be able to play them good.

I would suggest starting of with foxey lady or wild thing.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by Tatsumaru
They might be straight forward but there gonna take alot of practice and speed to be able to play them good.

I would suggest starting of with foxey lady or wild thing.
Isn't that the case with anything though? I mean some of them are just a few riffs and chords with some percussive mutes thrown in. Hendrix has some really difficult stuff, especially if you're playing it the way that Hendrix played it a lot of his verses have some really difficult and awkward parts but tunes like Purple Haze are pretty simple.
Well the TS is just gonna have to try them out and see how he goes....

Good luck. :-)
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

not hard: wild thing / all along the watch tower (if you re able to solo) / hey joe (maybe).

really beautiful: little wing / castle made of sands / foxy lady / are you experienced / etc tec