Ok so I'm learning this song atmo and I've run into a problem

In the section of the song from approximately 2:13 - 2:42, I have a little bit of trouble at a certain part

It's basically the palm muting pattern on the open and first fretted low e, after the C5 , E5, A5 (the reverse one)

I can do the first one fine, even tho the second one is the same number of notes the rhythm/pattern is confusing and I just can't get it
sing the song as you pick/strum it. and the tab in the master of puppets tabbook is slightly wrong.......apply your theory and open your lugholes and you`ll find it...
Use your ears and learn the scale of that song while you are at it.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by ibanezgod1973
sing the song as you pick/strum it. and the tab in the master of puppets tabbook is slightly wrong.......apply your theory and open your lugholes and you`ll find it...

yeah I tried it's really hard I just cant seem to get it. And I checked all tabs I can find and all are identical on that section so I dunno ima keep trying
Quote by ibanezgod1973

You cant sing orion. Just try not to think too much, I find most of my playing problems are from over thinking.
Get guitar pro or power tab, it comes with the sheet music along with the tab.
Quote by DimeLvR
You cant sing orion. Just try not to think too much, I find most of my playing problems are from over thinking.

You can sing any song....or at least hum the melody or rhythm of how that song goes.

it works great for figuring out songs that you just can't get right away. i do it all the time to figure things out.

Also......no such thing as over thinking.....thinking = good, not thinking = bad
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by DimeLvR

just `cos there isn`t words in it doesn`t mean it can`t be sung, and you should be hearing melodies in your head when playing..........