So basically I need a short length of relatively thin, flexable PVC tubing for something but I am having trouble finding a place that sells it in short enough lengths. I need about a foot (12 inches) of it.
I've tried googling it but all the places that deliver to me only sell it in meters or yards and have a minimumn order of 5 meters or something along those lines.

So I need to know where I can find it in a shop. I've had a look in Homebase and B&Q and all that and they don't have it. If anybody has any idea what kind of shops might stock it, please post and say so. You are my last resort Pit.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by genghisgandhi
you dont have a home depot?

Homebase and B&Q are the British equivilent and like I said, they don't stock it in the thickness I need.

Quote by Tire Me.
Making a giant bong?

You're almost spot on. I'm making a new chalice pipe because the police took my old one when they raided my flat. Last time though a friend of mine gave me the tubing and he isn't around anymore to ask where he got it from.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 18, 2009,
Try a local hardware store. They are your best chance. Just ask them to cut it to the size you want, they might depending how cool they are.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Ask the places where you can get said things in the size you want.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Ask the places where you can get said things in the size you want.

I've tried that but I've met with no success.

To make it clearer, the kind of thickness I need is the kind of thing you would find in a garden water pump or something like that. Unfortunately the tubing in those isn't long enough.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I smell a new piece being made. Get whatever size you want in thickness and cut it when you get home. That way you have some extra piping laying around for when you need it.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Idea: Buy a metre of it, chop it into 3 so it's the length you need, make three and sell two for profit to earn what you lost when you bought extra hose.
if they sell it by the meter or yard, cant you buy just one and cut it? if it's the flexible kind, it really wont be that hard to cut. right?
Quote by 2 15/16
I smell a new piece being made. Get whatever size you want in thickness and cut it when you get home. That way you have some extra piping laying around for when you need it.

If I could buy it in anything other than 5 meter lengths that is what I would do. I might still do that if I can't find somewhere that sells it in more reasonable lengths but the thickness I need is apparently quite specialized so it isn't commonly available.

Quote by Hair soup
Idea: Buy a metre of it, chop it into 3 so it's the length you need, make three and sell two for profit to earn what you lost when you bought extra hose.

I would never sell a chalice unless it was to another Rastaman and most Rastas wouldn't buy one anyway. It is important to most to build their own.
Besides, the Kutchie is another component that is very hard to find. Thankfully I already have a new one brought back from Jamaica by a friend especially for this. It isn't something you can order on the internet or buy in a shop so making more than one is impossible.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 18, 2009,
Sounds to me like you're going to just have to buy a huge piece and cut it to your standard.

Better of a story in that instance anyways, if you ask me.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Sounds to me like you're going to just have to buy a huge piece and cut it to your standard.

Better of a story in that instance anyways, if you ask me.

Maybe you're right. This is going to be much more expensive than I thought if that is the case.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Maybe you're right. This is going to be much more expensive than I thought if that is the case.

It happens

How badly do you want what you want
My God, it's full of stars!
Actually, just use bamboo for the stem. It works just as well as a hose/PVC
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
Actually, just use bamboo for the stem. It works just as well as a hose/PVC

You're right actually I could use bamboo. It would be slightly harder to get a tight fit with the coconut shell but it would be doable. I don't know why I didn't think of it actually, a lot of Rastas use bamboo for the pipe. I suppose I was just set on remaking my old one exactly as it was.

Quote by Katar
Doesn't PVC rape your lungs?

If you are a complete idiot and smoke it...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 19, 2009,
go to a next door neighbours house, ask if you can borrow their hose, you're tring to clean a horrible mess made by your drunken friends in the bathroom.. take their hose, cut a bit off. and give back
Get the 5m of pvc or whatever length

cut the foot for whatever you need

turn the rest into a wicked percussion instrument that you hit with rubberized wooden spoons. Would be rad.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬