Hey UGers!

My mom and I managed to write a song together without ripping each others' heads off, and it turned out pretty well!

She did the keyboards, and I did the guitars...I have crappy recording equipment for my guitar, so it isn't the best sounding, but its alright.

Anyway, the clip is on My Profile. Click "First Flight." Tell me what you think!

Thanks in advance.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Thanks man, the guitars are a little messy, cause its mostly improvised...

It'll get cleaned up soon enough!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Wow man that sounds really nice. Crappy equipment? Sounded great man, and that improv is wicked. Your mum did good with the keyboard aswell, it sounds sweet Loving the solo aswell, keep it up mate.

Also would you mind checking out my bands song and giving some advice? The thread is: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217270

Thanks bro keep it up
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Hey man... this is sounding really nice!
Damn that main line is so freaking catchy!
Everything sounds really nice, the song deviates into some interesting places, enough so that I'm like "Hmm?", but not so much that I think it sounds bad. Hopefully that makes sense haha!
I love the guitar tones and you improv rather well too (just could use a little more confidence)

But yeah, once you get it cleaned up a little bit (doesn't need much!) you'll have a gem!

If you wish to C4C, I have a thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217003

Peace!
Thanks dude! I'm listening to your song now.
Quote by rmr024