Hey guys. Ive been playing the guitar for about... 14 months now and Disturbed is pretty much all I play. So far I have two pedals. Digitech "The Weapon" And a "Digidelay" (I don't use the digidelay much.) So, does any one have any suggestions for pedals that would help with Disturbed songs? And also any suggestions for a nice wah pedal would be helpful to. Thanks
Don't buy pedals to play disturbed...you will grow out of them. And why would you need any other pedals when you already have the disturbed guitarists sig pedal? PLus get a decent amp or it's not going to sound good anyway.

BTW: this goes in guitar gear and accesories, not musician talk.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Last edited by SOADriff at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by SOADriff
Don't buy pedals to play disturbed...you will grow out of them. And why would you need any other pedals when you already have the disturbed guitarists sig pedal? PLus get a decent amp or it's not going to sound good anyway.

BTW: this goes in guitar gear and accesories, not musician talk.

Ha, sorry, it's 2:00 in the morning here, didn't see that when I was scanning the different sections of the forum. And I doubt I'm ever going to grow out of them. It's been 5 years since I've first heard of them and they're still my favorite band. Infact, if it wasn't for them (Dan specifically), I wouldn't even own a guitar today. I can get a pretty decent tone for their songs already with the weapon but a wah pedal would probably help with a couple of their songs

Since this is in the wrong section could a mod close this please (if one reads this)
Last edited by Adisturbedone at Oct 18, 2009,