I just watched an interview with Brian Baker and he said that they are planning on making a new record. Anyone else hear anything else about the subject? I hope it sounds like Can I Say.
I probably haven't heard any more about it than you have...
But nevertheless, I'm really excited at the prospect of it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah there in my top five punk bands for sure and Brian Baker is on of my top influences for guitar
I like Wig Out at Denko's personally, but that's probably because I haven't really heard Can I Say.
Well, I've heard Values Here, but other than that...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by mbbmalcolm
I really hate Dag Nasty.
You're a fagget.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by henryrollins
You mean, "F-A-G-G-O-T"?
I spelled "fagget" and I meant it. Also your username is lame as hell.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I spelled "fagget" and I meant it. Also your username is lame as hell.

I just noticed you misspelled the word...God.
I don't understand why people feel the need to post in a thread about a band just to say said band sucks...
If I had asked about your shitty personal opinion I woulda asked for it. I simply asked if anyone had heard of the new record
Quote by henryrollins
I just noticed you misspelled the word...God.
THERE IS NO GOD!
Hah!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by axeslash
THERE IS NO GOD!

SHOCKING!

EDGY!

SUPRISING!

This post was none of these
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Like this one
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Lots O' FX
SHOCKING!

EDGY!

SUPRISING!

This post was none of these
Oh look! It's a person who can't understand sarcasm!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YEAH!
Quote by RizzoWashburn
To be fair your post wasn't really sarcasm.
There needs to be a better word for "responding to something emphatically in a childish nature to mock the childish nature of the preceding post."