Well after a week with no amp( cousin took my old one because I thought I was getting a bugera v55 the next day ) anyway today on our way home I saw a place called sky music which I had actually gone past several times and never noticed it... but today I did we went in to have a look around and I came home with this for $599 AUD

Peavey Bandit 112 80w
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Hnad
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
What amp did you lose and why didn't you get the Bugera?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
the amp my cuz took was a crappy 10w starter amp and I didn't get the Bugera because the day I went to buy it they were closed then when I called the next day they it was sold out and it was also kinda an impulse buy xD but never the less it sounds awesome and its a big step
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
What kinda bugera were you gonna get?
And what's the specs on the bandit?
It was the v55 and I'm not to good with amp specs all I know is the model name is bandit 112 its 80w and has "transtube technology" but i liked both amps the was 50 dollars cheaper and they had one is stock so kinda a win win situatuon
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
I would like it to if it was there but there was also the question of the bugeras reliability since alot of people say they crap out the peavey came with a 5 year warranty and I'm really liking the high gain channel on this thing but everyone has there opinion if not we would all be happy with MGs :P
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
hahahaha yea i just clicked on your profile and saw your pic
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
HNAD =]

this is one of the amps at my Uni in the practice rooms, and although i'd buy something else over it, it is the one i use over the other ones anyday cause it sounds really good for what it is, so congrats on the buy and enjoy playing with it
Happy NAD. Bandits are pretty decent amps. I love mine. Since swapping the speaker it's as loud as my brother's 50w tube combo.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
HNAD!

Swap that speaker out eventually, but nice score. That's a pretty decent price for AUD

Stop being on UG and play it!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--