So I'm looking into buying a chorus pedal as the only effects I use are, Delay, wah, Distortion and Chorus. And I was looking for some help as to what chorus pedal to get.
Help?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Look into the Hardwire Chorus...I own it, and love it...there are so many options inside that beautiful little bastard!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
seeing how your amp is a modeler, would it work well with modulation effects?

id deffinately recomend the Carl Martin Classic chorus, obviously not cos i have one

it sounds really nice and vintage, great variety of tones, and has a switch to put it into vibrato mode, its worth a look
electro harmonix small clone is a pretty nice chorus pedal i think.
Quote by braydz

+4000000
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
Quote by braydz

This.
The small clone is amazing
In the 22nd century, how many guitarists is needed to replace a light source?

Five. One to actually do it, and four to reminisce about how much better the old tubes were.

Quote by SquareNothing
Metalicer!!!! Krik Halmet!!!!1
^ I agree with those guys. The Small Clone is an amazing pedal and very simple to use. If you want more control, the EHX Clone Theory is a good way to go. Otherwise... the Small Clone.
The Visual Sound chorus pedal is pretty good ... I think its called the Liquid Chorus.

If you want some booteek stoof... look at

The chorus by Dr Scientist.. or
the Red Witch Empress, the bes and most impressive analog chorus pedal in existence.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
what's your budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?