I know this isn't the right forum but i really need to get rid of this stuff.

Right i need to upgrade my amp, and the only way is by selling everything else. I've tried eBay and it's shít. So, i'm going to tell you what i want for everything, and if anyone's interested pm me or whatever. I'm open to offers.

Line 6 Spider III, 6 months old. £330 new, will take £150 or nearest offer. Not including postage.

Zoom G2 effects pedal and amp modelling system. £135 new. Rarely used. In box under my bed. Will take £50 or nearest offer not including postage.

Marshall MG15DFX, 1 year old, £69 new, pristine condition, with box, will take £20 not including postage.

Marshall MG50DFX, 18 months old, £150 new, will take £60 or nearest offer not including postage.

These have to go, people on eBay are so cheap they want everything for nothing, hence me listing here at really reasonable prices. Cheers.
This shouldn't be here, but whatever.

EDIT: you'll have a very hard time trying to sell Spiders and MGs to GG&A. This is probably the most anti-Spiders and MGs community in the whole world of intern3tz.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Last edited by HellBoy9393 at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by HellBoy9393
This shouldn't be here, but whatever.

EDIT: you'll have a very hard time trying to sell Spiders and MGs to GG&A. This is probably the most anti-Spiders and MGs community in the whole world of intern3tz.

I was just thinking the same thing. You're best off with eBay or something.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Well, UG is full of opinionated children - most of whom take their opinions with no first hand experience of anything.

I'm just hoping some of this stupidity will spill over into my thread and someone will buy my stuff.
1 Mg was thrown in with my first guitar - there was a deal where i got the guitar like half price if i bought the MG with it - i had no amp at the time after a hiatus from playing so it sounded like a good deal.

The 15watt one was because i needed a tiny practice amp and the nearest shop that sells anything except mgs is ages away.

The Spider, i got done over by the salesman.

Mostly, i'm going through a trial and error period of gear buying. Lots and lots of chopping and changing.

Plus, i can't just buy quality gear for £1000's because my parents don't support me.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Well, UG is full of opinionated children - most of whom take their opinions with no first hand experience of anything.

I'm just hoping some of this stupidity will spill over into my thread and someone will buy my stuff.

Most of whom form their opinions based on quality information from experienced users I think you'll find.

Also you're trying to sell your stuff and you just called some potential customers stupid?
well done sir, sales man of the year award.

LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Most of whom form their opinions based on quality information from experienced users I think you'll find.

Also you're trying to sell your stuff and you just called some potential customers stupid?
well done sir, sales man of the year award.

Yeah, UG was a long shot, i'm not going to pretend the vast majority of users on here (including yourself) aren't morons. It was worth a shot anyway.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Well, UG is full of opinionated children

*looks at Ikonoklast's sig*

Things that are bad:

Double-locking systems.
Active pick-ups.
Schecter's.
Jazz III's.
'Shred'.

....yeah....

Active pickups?
Double-locking tremolos?

Looks like YOU contradicted yourself. So what are you going to say? "Well I have first-hand experience of these products."

Really? Have you tried every single active pickup there is, and everyone single double-locking tremolo? I bet you have played through every Schecter guitar too eh? I didn't think so. So much for calling UGers stupid.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Last edited by HellBoy9393 at Oct 18, 2009,