Page 1 of 2
Hahaha, it's true.
Has anyone else had a similar experience? Perhaps a different colour..
Did you drink an ocean water from Sonic?

Those always make me poo green.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I shit rainbows.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Le_Bunny
No. No I can't say I have.

What the hell did you eat?

Edit:

I don't even know
is 1 litre of milk bad?

I had some green peas... but i always have green peas.
^ Ahhh ya bastard...

Quote by robotz!
I don't even know
is 1 litre of milk bad?

I had some green peas... but i always have green peas.

Is the milk bad?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Green poop means you have too much iron in your diet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

AHHH!! i know now!
i've had to many tuna sandwhiches over the week, thankyou
Quote by Nelsean

O.O How do you know this?!?!?
Anyways, it has happened to me a couple times. I always thought I just ate to much veggies....
Just be thankful it wasnt black. Apparently that means you have internal bleeding... or youve been drinking blood. Vampires most likely have black poo
I have had 2 cans of tuna each day for the past week, now im going to have to check my shit every time I go to the toilet Thanks alot guys.

EDIT:Okay tuna has protein not iron. *googles high iron foods and rummages pantry*
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Oct 18, 2009,
I shat orange poo once. We were on a camping trip with our sixth grade, and there were bathroom stalls outside. So I have to take a **** on the first day, and go to the stalls. They were really nasty, with all kind of insects and spiders crawling around, so I was like, 'HELL NO! I'm not going to crap here!' So I decided to try and hold it in till we get home three days later.
Well, it seems even I couldn't take it that long.

So on the third day, I couldn't take it anymore. So I ran to the stalls, and the **** exploded out of my ass. It was the biggest pile of orange diarrhea I had ever seen. I was so happy they weren't out of toilet paper (doesn't surprise my when no one wants to take a **** in those stalls). But then I tried to flush it, it wouldn't work So I went to get my cousin, who was a supervisor there, and told me I took an enormous orange crap and couldn't flush it. She burst out laughing and went to the stall, then she laughed even harder.

I don't know if it was ever cleaned up by any of us
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I'm doing this.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
When i was a kid a had this VERY artificially coloured lollipop.
It gave me blue poop.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
so did i when i was on vacation on cyprus a month back. i drank a drink called blue lagoon all day, and my poop turned green... not blue.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Butt Rayge
I shat green twice in one day last week.

I blamed McDonalds might angus burgers (I had a few)

... those are at burger king. fitting username too.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
They are good.

Best thing on the menu. For the price though, you're probably better off getting one from a fish and chip shop or something tohugh.

And no, they're definitely at maccas
We used to have this cordial that made you **** blue.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Wat

.. they are in sweden. angus burgers.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Ive **** blue once. When i was younger, i bought a pack of blue nerds (this was whenthat did special edition one colour packs for a while) (lollies for who dont know) and just downed all the blue suckas and couple hours later, noticed i shat blue!
Quote by ShallowEndings
Australian angus beef.

I think The Grand Angus is the STUPIDEST name for a burger purely because I always read it as The Grand Anus Burger.
i had green poop coz i had McDees after like months...
it screwed with me
UHH!

I R OF ROKC A STAR

:stickpoke
Page 1 of 2