██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm having porridge.

I think you might be an alcoholic

Nah. I only drink four days of the week. Not an alcoholic until you do it over 5. Besides, nobody's an alcoholic in college
I would be if I had any alcohol. I drunk it all a few days ago.

Instead, I'm eagerly anticipating the return of my high speed intercocks so I can watch the new Peep Show and Dexter.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Peeps Show kicks ass....

Anyway, I think I might get drunk today. I was supposed to be 'hanging out' with some chick but she's pulled out. Tidied my room for no reason, so I might as well get drunk and trash it again.

Cheap cider, here we go...
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
When I get good and drunk I'll post a new one. Something about belts. Niggers don't know how to wear belts anymore. No racist
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 18, 2009,
sunday night drunk, reporting in
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
i only have a bottle. but still, racing!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
It's 5 AM here and I just drank ywo glasses of rum and Martini about an hour ago followed by pasta with tomato sauce. To say the least, I'm happy right now.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
who's playing?

p.s. i dont care whos playing if its soccer or gaelic
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I've been hitting the apple juice pretty hard this morning, I really don't know how it came to this, it's barely gone noon ...
Quote by ilovepepsi
who's playing?

p.s. i dont care whos playing if its soccer or gaelic

american fotball. They don't show soccer out here. Not much at least. Watched the us costa rica game, if you can call it that
Quote by Random88
Please tell me you're not getting drunk by yourself

Oh shut up. Some people find drinking fun by themselves as well as with others. I'm fucking sick of people trying to imply there's anything wrong with that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by pak1351
american fotball. They don't show soccer out here. Not much at least. Watched the us costa rica game, if you can call it that

ah...american football i prefer rugby
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by pak1351

Haha dude im in costa rica right now. I was at a restaurant the other day and the people got so ****ing pissed off when Brazil scored against them. lmao

Boca Juniors all the way!
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by ilovepepsi
ah...american football i prefer rugby

it's pretty gross. Can't watch american soccer. Too bad. Sometimes they show the ufa. I'll watch that.
Yea, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk before noon. I'm still alive, and I'd gladly do it all the time.

If only I woke up before noon....

Either way, I have a flatmate who's usually drunk every day before I'm even awake (he gets up at 7 am and starts drinking until he passes out about 11pm). Sure, his liver has 11% functionality and he weighs over 270lb, but he's having fun >.>
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule