i am planning on getting my first electric to replace my stupid acoustic. I have €250 to spend i am trying to avoid tremolos as i hear they are a pain to keep in tune. I play all types of rock and some metal but i haven't played guitar in a year so i would say i am a beginner. The €250 is just for the guitar as i already have an amp. Any suggestions?
If you don't know me then your life sucks

Gear
SX Acoustic
Quote by TomG10-7
what amp do you have?

I have a tenson scream 15 which i plan on replacing in the near future. It was my brothers old amp.

Gear
SX Acoustic
Yamaha Pacifica 112v then Roland Cube or Peavey Vypyr as an amp
Quote by tyl80
Yamaha Pacifica 112v then Roland Cube or Peavey Vypyr as an amp

i am not really a fan of the pacifica as i don't think it can do what i want it to.

Gear
SX Acoustic
is that anything like an epiphone sg g400 as i have played one and i am not a big fan of it

Gear
SX Acoustic
Quote by Lomu
is that anything like an epiphone sg g400 as i have played one and i am not a big fan of it

It's pretty similar, you might want to give us more detail then like what you prefer.
If you dont like the Pacifica and Epiphones then an Ibanez RG is pretty much your only choice...

I would recommend the RGR321EX but it's about €290. Can you stretch your budget or save up just a tiny little bit more ?
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by darkcheef
It's pretty similar, you might want to give us more detail then like what you prefer.

I like the looks of ibanez's ,the Lag rm200, I am also a big fan of dean's and bcrich's. to put it simply i like fat strats and heavy guitars but i want a budget guitar that will last so i don't have to upgrade in a years time.

Gear
SX Acoustic
Quote by Lomu
I like the looks of ibanez's ,the Lag rm200, I am also a big fan of dean's and bcrich's. to put it simply i like fat strats and heavy guitars but i want a budget guitar that will last so i don't have to upgrade in a years time.

Do you like how they play or how they look?

And if you want a heavy cheap good guitar have a look at the Vintage V100, again they have other colors if you don't like the look

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/14145-vintage-v100-les-paul-style-tobacco-sunburst.html