The amp is more on the Rectifier scale of tone (If we're comparing the Mark to a Rectifier). The amp is quite versatile and has a ton of gain on tap.

Not that it can't do other things, it's an overall great sounding amp. Lots of knobs and buttons though so if you aren't a tweaker, it might get a little tedious. Really easy to dial in tones though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You need to find what exactly is wrong before I can tell you how much it'll cost to fix.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
watch the vid - that is all I know. Also, how much would it cost to get it biased + put EL34s in?

It's a switchable bias so you just need to buy the tubes a flick the switch.

I'll watch the whole thing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
ask the exact issues, and check the price on your local guitar shop, then go for it or not
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
Seem to be some issues though - its an auction so I dunno how cheap it'll go, but I'd guess no more than £100 - how much would it cost to repair?

There's no way in hell that thing is only going to sell for £100.

The amp still works, the only problem is there's something wrong with the footswitch or the internal MIDI switcher. He said it needs new tubes as well, but that's not a reason for an amp to be ridiculously low price.

Mesas are super expensive in Europe, even completely broken, not working and beat up, I would expect it to go for more than £100
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
There's no way in hell that thing is only going to sell for £100.

The amp still works, the only problem is there's something wrong with the footswitch or the internal MIDI switcher. He said it needs new tubes as well, but that's not a reason for an amp to be ridiculously low price.

Mesas are super expensive in Europe, even completely broken, not working and beat up, I would expect it to go for more than £100

£100 for a Boogie is pretty crazy. Nomads aren't particularly expensive though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster