Page 1 of 2
Eggs, french toast, cream of wheat, a bagel, bacon, and steak. I am sooo happy . Tell me pit, what is your favorite thing to eat in the morning?
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Babies
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
You are going to have a heart attack bro.

I dont normally get up early enough to have breakfast lol.
None for me, usually. I tend to eat my first meal of the day at around 11, or after school.
Two eggs, homefries, toast, two slices of french toast. $5.99 at the local restaurant. Some days I'll get the meat lover omelet. three eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, cheese and homefries/toast for $5.33. Good shit
I usually just have a bagel w/ cream cheese and a coffee. Often go out on Saturday mornings and always get eggs, bacon, texas toast, home fries, and pancakes.
people need to stop using the word "epic" to describe the dumbest things (among other annoying adjectives people use anymore like "amazing", etc). pet peave
Quote by pak1351
Two eggs, homefries, toast, two slices of french toast. $5.99 at the local restaurant. Some days I'll get the meat lover omelet. three eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, cheese and homefries/toast for $5.33. Good shit

Normally i don't like what you say, but at least we can agree on breakfast.
Filmjölk and cereal. Huh there's no word in English for Filmjölk. Interesting...
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
Quote by levi.lydat
Normally i don't like what you say, but at least we can agree on breakfast.

I get coffee too. Black.
Quote by ¿qué?
i dunt believe in breakkie :l

Read that fast and thought it said Bukkake. I loled.
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
today i had bacon, eggs, 10 hash browns, 2 slices of toast, a bowl of cereal, a yoghurt.
Quote by darkwolf291
French Vanilla coffee for me

Brew of choice is italian espresso roast. Like it dark. Brewed four cups right now. Too drunk to finish everything. Making a belt thread in a few hours. tune in
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

whats that called again?
Hoping i don't get perma-banned

SUIT UP!
today i had 3 pieces of toast with jam and a glass of milk, and then a wispa bar with pepsi, and the newspaper.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by ilovepepsi
today i had 3 pieces of toast with jam and a glass of milk, and then a wispa bar with pepsi, and the newspaper.

I had beer and coffee. Seven beers and four cups of coffee. Worthwhile? I think so
Nails

Without any milk.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
A sausage, avocado, egg, and tomato sandwich, using bacon-infused waffles for bread, with maple syrup, jam, and just a touch of mayonnaise.

gg guys.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I normally have a bottle of coke for breakfast.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Joaz
Filmjölk and cereal. Huh there's no word in English for Filmjölk. Interesting...

Sour milk?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Eurgh, I hate eating massive meals in the morning, especially if it's just a big pile of meat..
I dont know how many of you live in the NY and NJ area, so you might not know what the hell these is, but Taylor Ham and Cheese, some OJ, Pancakes, and Bacon.
I woke up at around 2:30pm and had a packet of nik naks and a can of coke

Its now 5pm and im going to watch the F1 and have a packet of tayto cheese and onion

Healthy diet FTW
Last edited by Cyanide176 at Oct 18, 2009,
Today I had my mom make me Bacon, eggs, pancakes and juice. **** yeah, I never ate that well at college.

they're pretty epic IMO
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Page 1 of 2