hey everybody, ive search bared allready and can play all the songs i know from the official what songs thread, but i need some more decent songs for busking,

im looking for singer songwriter type stuff, and male/female due songs would be great too as sometimes a friend of mine comes and sings with me,

atm we play Hallelujah, a few Bob Dylan songs, some James Blunt, and James Morrison and Jason Mraz, i dont tend to get many reqests, but im often asked what else i play and were getting bored of playing the same songs over and over again, so what else?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Male & Female duo... Rihanna ft Ne-yo - Hate that I love you.

Other... Taylor Swift, Ne-yo, Rihanna, Boyce Avenue (if your feeling confident), Brad Paisley...

I can't think of anything else.. sorry.
its when u play music on the street,
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Modern Nature - Sondre Lerche ft. lillian something or other
Sleep Walking - Modest Mouse ft. some chick...\
You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor
Make You Smile - +44 ft. some girl
9 Crimes - Damien Rice ft. his ex lady friend

Write some of your own songs, or take songs that aren't duets and turn them into duets.

EDIT: AND in reference to your sig banana hammock, there is no such thing as being famous in the pit, one can only become infamous. So your goal is unachievable.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Last edited by 3holepunch at Oct 19, 2009,
Stand by me, I can see clearly now are two really good ones. Instrumental works better for busking unless you have a REALLY good voice (also needs to be pretty gentle), but thats not to say singing doesnt work.

Brown eyed girl might be good, never tried it. Ditto with build me up buttercup. And...

Mrs Robinson.

Ive busked a few times on my own; I cant sing very well and its hard to have as much fun when your on your own, but every time I played this song I would make 2 or 3 quid out of it.

Hope that helps.