The simpsons halloween episodes are something I look forward to every year on halloween, well that, and to party hardy

So anyway, what do you guys think of the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes, this year it's the 20th anniversary of these episodes, and as the shows quality declines, i still think these are up there as really good episodes. Tonight is the new one, and I just wonder what you guys think of these, and if you love 'em as much as me.
They are pretty much the worst episodes on every season. Except the little bit with The Raven in seasons 2 and the one where the kids gets eaten in school.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Actually i must disagree with decline of show quality. I LOLed during this season A LOT.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by C0_0kie
Actually i must disagree with decline of show quality. I LOLed during this season A LOT.

There not the same as they were, I still do think they are funny though, but I know a lot of people think they suck now.
I think that they are having a comeback, but the past few seasons were pretty epic fail.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I love the treehouse of horror, but i stopped loving the simpsons after they crapped on my heart for they past 6 years or so.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
They are pretty much the worst episodes on every season. Except the little bit with The Raven in seasons 2 and the one where the kids gets eaten in school.

I'm forced to disagree. The episode where they take off The Shining is just pure genius.

Marge: Chief Wiggum, my husband's gone totally insane and he's trying to kill my family. OVER.
Chief Wiggum: Oh thank god that's over, sounded pretty bad for a second there.

One of the biggest Simpson lol's for me.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
I'm forced to disagree. The episode where they take off The Shining is just pure genius.

Marge: Chief Wiggum, my husband's gone totally insane and he's trying to kill my family. OVER.
Chief Wiggum: Oh thank god that's over, sounded pretty bad for a second there.

One of the biggest Simpson lol's for me.

Oh damn I forgot that one. Yeah that's one of the best laughs I've had Simpsons give me ever.

Thank you good sir.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
They're nice to watch, but usually not the funniest episodes.

watching groundkeepers willy die is always funny though

*comes running into the classroom on fire*
"HELP! HELP ME!"
Skinner: Willy, please, mr. Vanhouten has the floor
*sits down while still on fire*
Mr. Vanhouten: "I would like to see the cafeteria menus printed in advance, so parents can adjust their meal schedules accordingly. I don't like the idea of milhouse eating 2 spagetti meals in one day..."
*willy incinerates*
The Shining one is classic.

"No tv and no beer make Homer something, something"
"Go crazy?"
'DON"T MIND IF I DO!"
no, I prefer the normal ones, they have a much better story than the Halloween ones, but tbh I laugh at all of them so it doesn't bother me.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I wish we had FOX. I might see it online later but doubt it. I never saw any of this seasons yet. We get it in German and Spanish, even South Park in Russian, but yo no comprende.
Last edited by Tempoe at Oct 18, 2009,
Love the simpsons, I will be watching it. Sure its not like the old days - but what shows really are? Should just be glad they haven't sucked so bad to get kicked off like king of the hill.
New Treehouse of Horror: Meeeeeeeeeeeh...

Quote by Twist of fate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqBsU1JeE0

"Together we form a mighty faggot!"
*Definition of the word comes on the screen explaining that it means firewood*

Which one is that from?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Eh it was okay.

I think it was better than last years halloween special.
It was probbably my least favorite..
When In Doubt.... Whip it out!

Quote by zwart_gitaar
how do i searchbar?

Quote by Davo Ownz
No, you are right, I don't have a 20 meter stone dick. You are just a pathetic troll.

Xbox Gamertag: CREEP1NGxDEATH
Hit me up
Quote by zillafan74
I think it was better than last years halloween special.

Yeah it definately was.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I've always hated the Treehouse of Horror episodes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This years wasn't terrible, the family guy rip-off tonight though, that was just awful.
Quote by ehlert99
Love the simpsons, I will be watching it. Sure its not like the old days - but what shows really are? Should just be glad they haven't sucked so bad to get kicked off like king of the hill.

for a few seasons there they were epitome of suck but it was purely due to the fact that its the simpsons that it didnt get kicked off air
just watched it an hour or so ago it was ok....
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by Twist of fate
South Park did that.

"ROFLCOPTER"

"really stupid"

"I dunno, I kinda like it"

e-cookie for reference??
and keep it going!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Twist of fate
Marge: What kind of civilized people eat the body and blood of their own savior!?
*Reverend Lovejoy looking nervous*

that quote made the entire episode.
Go Veg.
I disagree with the decline in the show's quality. I guess from a standpoint of cultural relevance and maturity, I've liked the last five years of the show more than the first five years.

Anyways, the zombie episode was bumpin'.