I say Harley Benton G212 Vintage from Thomann.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
£150 is a weird budget... you have more than will get you the cheap options (VJ cab, blackheart, the aforementioned HB), but not really enough to get you the really nice ones. If it's going to be your only cab, i'd maybe save up (unless that'll take too long) so you can get a really nice one, like a martamp, zilla, matamp, tube town etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the way i see it is voidless baltic birch ply only comes from a few places, so no matter how cheap the amp is if they use baltic birch for the cab then it is still comparable in quality. what will then set it apart is design, and almost everybody uses some kinda finger jointing... then the speakers, and HB uses celestion V30's stock, which aren't bad. so now it comes down to how well they make their joints(which is a durability issue more than a tone issue imo) and how well they wire the cab(which is a tone issue and a durability issue). imo the HB is not the biggest step down in quality. i also believe the bigger amp manufacturers cabinets are far overpriced(orange, marshall, diezel, H&K, mesa).

i feel like HB should be fairly safe. if you are going for a good manufacturer then i would recommend going custom made. for the price of an orange 1x12 you could get, for example, a custom made 1x12 box with a nice weber in it for comparable or cheaper price.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae