The owner thinks it is a 570, he has upgraded to "AMG" pickups, pretty sure he means EMG.

What would you pay for the guitar?

If he won't part it out, what would you pay for the guitar+75watt line 6 spider?

I would pay nothing, he doesn't know jack about the guitar and he is including a Spider.
Don't even make an offer until you can put your hands on the guitar. Buying used from someone who doesn't even know why kind of guitar they have is like buying a rocket from a used car dealer.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
i bet you can get them for cheap cuz oviously he doesnt know anything about guitar.
Arrgh bloody spiders there pissin' me off no end at the moment, it's that time of the year when they come in cause winter is coming and spiders don't like the cold, so I've had to kill about four big arse hairy ones already tonight they've been crawling all around my guitar cases trying to get in at them and infect them with that god awful tone that they scurry around with.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
i want nothing to do with the spider, I'll ditch it immediately if I do get it

I figured the guitar was nice enough to deal with a unknowledgeable seller (I'm looking to upgrade from an omen 6)
RG570's are great guitars. if there's nothing wrong with the guitar at all i'd say between $250 and $350. i don't know about the amp though. but you'll definitely be getting one quality guitar!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
How can I confirm that it is in fact an RG570?

I'm not local, so I would be having my brother check this out for me (he is local to the seller).
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
RG570's are great guitars. if there's nothing wrong with the guitar at all i'd say between $250 and $350. i don't know about the amp though. but you'll definitely be getting one quality guitar!
Didn't the earlier models get the Original Edge while the later ones got the LoPro?

Have him take some pics that you can actually see! Some close ups and the serial number on the back of the headstock. I wouldn't buy anything from that useless pic.
Quote by Ippon
Didn't the earlier models get the Original Edge while the later ones got the LoPro?

I think I've seen post-91 models come with Lo-Pro edge's though I'm not too sure when they brought it in exactly. I think some models may have a sticker on the back of the headstock stating which model it was.