Heyall..

I sold my camera on ebay last week (BIN) but still havn't received my paypal payment, and I havn't heard from the buyer since contacting her about it.

Is this normal? Every other sale I've made has been paid for instantly.

If you think something needs to be done besides reminding the buyer to pay... what course of action should I take if I don't get my money soon?
dont ship the item until you get the money....
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
If you don't get the money as soon as you ask for it then report a non-paying buyer.
Send her a rabid bobcat.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by frozen_soul
dont ship the item until you get the money....

Yeah for sure wont

So theres an official dispute I can bring up via paypal/ebay?
Quote by HH_Emo_666
this happened to me too .. ebay still charges you for selling it too

So f'cking annoying. If she never pays can I just file it as non-payed and re-list... or do I need to do a whole dispute thing?
I believe paypal has protection against this, which reimburses you your selling price if the buyer doesn't pay up. Maybe not.
Quote by vitchb
So f'cking annoying. If she never pays can I just file it as non-payed and re-list... or do I need to do a whole dispute thing?

the same thing happened to me and i believe ebay let me re-list it free of charge without any hassle
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Kensai
Send her a rabid bobcat.
"Would not buy again"

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat
"Would not buy again"

+1

And TS just wait. If they don't pay then re-list it. I know it's a pain but its all you can do really.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
To be fair, you don't know what's going on their end. They might be having a couple of problems and been unable to get to a computer, so don't be too hasty. If they don't get back to you after another week or so, then you should probably give them negative feedback & relist.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand