4 100%
Jackson DK2
0 0%
Voters: 4.
Okay I'm very confused.

I'm looking at the:

Jackson DK2

and the Jackson DK2M

I play you know every thing, I enjoy: Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Buckethead, Fleetwood Mac, Trivium, Gary Moore etc..............
I play atm a Fender Custom FMT HH through a VOX (I cannot remember the model name as its not with me atm)

I'm leaning towards the Jackson DK2M but will that sound diffrent to my Fender since it has diffrent type of Seymore Duncans?

Thanks.

I've done a similar thread but ive deleted it since I want to post a poll

Thank You!
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by darkcheef
Did you play either?

I have, I loved both.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
It really depends on whether you like the DK2's HSS or the DK2M's HH setup. I personally like the 2M because I like an HSS setup.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by VanTheKraut
It really depends on whether you like the DK2's HSS or the DK2M's HH setup. I personally like the 2M because I like an HSS setup.

Exactly would you ever need to use the single coils on the DK2 enough to warrant it or is a coil split humbucker good enough, the guitars are too close to distinguish which one would be more suited for you. End of day both are great, this your money, this is your final say, you really need to justify it yourself and not some people over the internet.