I was looking into this guitar but it has a crack in the neck. I was wondering how bad it is & if it would be easy to fix.

Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
When it does break (Which it looks like it will), it should be pretty easy to glue back together.
Will it affect the sound when it breaks? & what glue should I use to fix it?
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

No it won't affect tone if repaired correctly, and Titebond Original. That shit is miraculous when it comes to guitar repairs.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Ah, I'm trying to conivince my dad that when I repair it it will be fine as he will be fronting me the money to get it, I may be able to get it for 150$.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

It's an epiphone dot, &I have been. Thats how I may get it for $150,
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Yeah, the hard part now is convincing my dad to front me the money.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Haha, thats great.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Great idea Bland. I shall be doing this momentarily.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

Thanks I'll show the video to my dad when he gets back.
Quote by Union Jake
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

you don't even need new glue for that particular break, some superglue variant will do. my friend did it on an acoustic (where no pickups, pedals or amps can cover up your woods tone) and it sound good as new!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom