Yeah actually a couple of days late (it was on the 15th), but I've been kind of busy. But I got some sweet gear for it (all for the Tele). First I got this sweet tweed hardcase for it. I also got a Fender Roadworn strap, they feel real great and looks amazing.

But the main reason I waited was because of these:

A set of Bareknuckle Yardbirds. Didn't have to install them until yesterday and today I finally got to play it. The sound is just great. Classic Tele tone, with nice twang, but they have more mids and none of the ice-pickyness. They have a great clean sound, but with some overdrive they give you an amazing bluesy crunch tone. The neck is kind of Stratty too and matches the bridge great. But that bridge pickup can do anything from classic Tele twang to that Jimmy Page, fat Tele tone. It has none of that ice-pickyness that was on my old Duncans that it came with but has lots of clairty and definition.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Oct 18, 2009,
Happy birthday! and beautiful guitar+immense pickups=jealous.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
dang, tele's are sweet.

awesome purchase. congrats!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
sweet! what's the tele, a lite ash?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet! what's the tele, a lite ash?

Yeah, an '04 bought of Mr_Hankey here
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

ah, ok, thanks. now you mention it, i remember your saying you'd bought a tele of mr hankey
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah, ok, thanks. now you mention it, i remember your saying you'd bought a tele of mr hankey

Yeah. But the Lite Ash are a real goldmine, they're pretty cheap but they sound and play great. Far superior to standard Mexi ones.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

yeah, definitely.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet finish man!.. dont know why but for a real long time i thought 'its a box..' and didnt scroll down
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Gabel
Yeah. But the Lite Ash are a real goldmine, they're pretty cheap but they sound and play great. Far superior to standard Mexi ones.

Looks very sexy, and I'm sure it sounds at least as good as it looks. HNGD!
WTLTL 2011
It does look damn good. Almost good enough to make me regret selling it.
Quote by mr_hankey

Almost but not just there yet
WTLTL 2011
Quote by xander307
Sweet finish man!.. dont know why but for a real long time i thought 'its a box..' and didnt scroll down

Yeah, well actually it was only a hardcase and the pickups. The guitar I got for about 2 weeks ago.

Quote by Mark G
Looks very sexy, and I'm sure it sounds at least as good as it looks. HNGD!

It sure does! I'm putting up clips as soon as I can.

Quote by mr_hankey

I can understand that. But then again, as you said you never used it and it was too ice-picky for you. I must say, it fits me like a glove. It's in better hands now (even though you'd done a great shield job on it I must say
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Last edited by Gabel at Oct 18, 2009,
Happy birthday man, and HNGD.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I love those cases. on the new gear.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Happy Birthday Gabe, and sweet new stuff.

Speaking of tweed cases, I need to pick one up for my Tele.
Awesome! HNGD!

Now we need some clips of your tele through your 18W once you put those pickups in.

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by edbert
Awesome! HNGD!

Now we need some clips of your tele through your 18W once you put those pickups in.

Of course, but I'm probably doign one with the Blackheart first.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Absolutely gorgeous guitar.

Also happy birthday, I was mine yesterday.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣