MattAnderson111
4,155 IQ
This is a new song I made just for fun, not for a band or anything, someone told me it was kind of post-hardcore-ish, I can't pick a genre.
Attachments:
Drop B Default.gp4
Poop.

Yes, poop.
NakedBassist
Swim to the moon
249 IQ
bass needs more spice but otherwise,

Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
mtgold83
1,042 IQ
nice DGD reference lol. :P
Umm yea pretty good. there were some considerably epic moments in here matty. I think the motif could be built on a little more but otherwise pretty sweet 8.5/10
xchivix
67 IQ
TEACH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i mean it, lol, im in a post HxC band and we neec to make some songs. would it be okay if i steal the song? (LOOOOOL) )
Momentosis
UG's Ace
2,310 IQ
Quote by xchivix
TEACH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i mean it, lol, im in a post HxC band and we neec to make some songs. would it be okay if i steal the song? (LOOOOOL) )

The only part I really liked was Verse II.

and I think it would work better as some sorta bridge.

But this isn't my song.

JesseBlanchard
626 IQ
mm some parts def remind me of DGD. pretty good song overall. prob my fav you've written.
Jake the Peg
With an extra leg
1,177 IQ
i like the song, and want to listen to stuff like this. who is DGD?
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
camrawrs
!
430 IQ
Quote by Jake the Peg
i like the song, and want to listen to stuff like this. who is DGD?

Dance Gavin Dance.

This is a really solid song and it reminded me more of Silverstein and what not but yeah this is an awesome song. I love the lead that you have in the bridge through the break. Its really solid, sounds awesome as well. I really dig the solos that you have in the interlude as well.