http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/TheCurseOfHail/DSCN1203.jpg
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/TheCurseOfHail/DSCN1204.jpg

This is what I have for trade. It's a Jackson RR-94 Concept. They were only released for that year, and this one has been modded quite a bit. It was repainted white wuite a few years ago by the original owner, and I put in a set of EMG's 81(B) and 60(N). I lreally like this guitar, but it's a pain to sit with and I would like a more Strat/LP styler guitar, mainly an LTD.

I was told when I got this guitar that the guitarist from Hemlock used it extensively for tour, so it has the battle scars to prove this. Not anything serious, or that affects playability. The "major" scar is the largest wing has a chip in it about the size of a quarter. If you repainted it, it could easily be fixed, but I didn't mind it so I never got it fixed. Shows the character, lol.

This guitar also comes with a Jackson/Charvel Extreme case built for RR/King V shaped guitars. If you're interested, hit me up through this thread or a PM. Thanks.
I'm interested, could you take some pictures of the dings and is this is bolt on?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Dude.... somebody delete that, I didn't mean for the to go here, I don't even know how that happened.
Lol, I was about to say, "Really? You want to trade?"

That is a sweet looking Ninja though. Nice bro.
Quote by Adam Of Angels
Dude.... somebody delete that, I didn't mean for the to go here, I don't even know how that happened.

lol, fixed.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
do you have an idea of how much you want it for?
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
I'm not too sure...Probably $400 shipped. I'm not looking to really sell it though, as I need two guitars for stage, and I only have two lol.
Quote by JagStang5246
I was told when I got this guitar that the guitarist from Hemlock used it extensively for tour, so it has the battle scars to prove this.

Interesting, I used to be in a band with the old drummer from Hemlock; best drummer I've ever jammed with.

Good luck
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks, bro. I got it from the bassist from Upon Death's Arrival, and he got it from from teh guitarist from Hemlock I think. Hell, it may have been more convoluted than that lol.

Anyways

Bump!
Your pics don't work anymore
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com