Hi i was perusing the Rickenbacker website to quell my Gas for a Ric 4003 and i was wondering guitar wise what the difference was between the 330 guitars and the 360. so if anyone knows please tell me thanks.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
according to the ricky site, the 360 seems to be a slightly different shape and has triangular/shark fin inlays. Other than that, I'm not sure, I think i've only tried the 330. oh, and also according to the ricky site, the 360 has a stereo output too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
according to the ricky site, the 360 seems to be a slightly different shape and has triangular/shark fin inlays. Other than that, I'm not sure, I think i've only tried the 330. oh, and also according to the ricky site, the 360 has a stereo output too.

ya i've played a couple 330's i just wanted to know how the 360 is different
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land

there might be something else obvious which I've missed, of course. i'm not a ricky aficionado by any stretch of the imagination...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 18, 2009,
I've actually done a fair amount of research on this because I love these guitars and have considering purchasing one. As far as sound is concerned, they are identical. The 360 is basically a "deluxe", fancier version of the 330. Both are high-quality, very nice guitars.

The only functional differences are the shape (the 360 is rounder and has rounded front edges, so it feels different than the slightly sharper edges of the 330) and the stereo output on the 360. The rest is just looks.

Check out the forums on the Rickenbacker website for lots of great info, including several posts by Rick' staff (even the CEO from time to time). There are several posts on this very topic and the general consensus is that which one you should buy is all personal preference, as neither is really "better" than the other. It's all about which one you prefer.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.